Monday, September 17, 2012

now for reely Midevil Tmies part 5 hahahahahahahahahaah

hear this music!: i walked on over to that guy who is nown as Andre and i was going onn over to give onto him my anser to the kwestion that he asked erlier in that other blog post his kwestion of if he should be able to join my group and was going to give to him that guy Andre my anser to his kwestion and than i said it or nown as my anser and hear it is: "ok Andre your a strong good fiter guy and we would love you to join to are teem but who would lead your DragonsSlayers Nites wile your gone if you have a good person to do that you can come to be with us and not staying hear" and Andre said "my frend Rickert the Sogood Nite Guy can leed the nites." and with that anser we guys started walking back to the time river....

No comments:

Post a Comment