Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mini Slender Mens Attaking Us!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY ALEXSHELPER WAS DOING THIS MUSIC THING SO I SHULD CONTINUE IT SO HEAR: All Of The Huge Armie Of Mini Slender Mens Drew Out Slender Soreds Or Nown As The Evil Soreds Of The Slender Armies Of Prezident Slender That He Gives To His Armies And They Boost Slender Power And They All Ran Towerds Us Nites And I Said "Hey DragonsSlayers Preepair For A Tuff Battel And Bee Carefull In It!" And We Chardged At The Mini Slender Mens And Wen I Got Thier I Attaked At Prezident Slender Hisself But He Got To Away And Telportaled Out Of Thier!!!! Anyways I Lost Site Of My Fellows DragonsSlayers Nites And Thats Bad For A Leeder Of A Group To Loose Of The Site Of His Guys But I Had To Go Oh Well And Keep Fiteing... So I Started Cutting At The Mini Slender Armie With My Dragonsevillnessdestroyer  And Each Hit From My Strong Wepon Took Out 10 Of The Bad Enemies But Theyre Wehre So Manie! After An Our Of Fiteing Agenst The Armie I Was Letting My Soreder Arm Rest And Was Blocking With My Sheeld And I Saw One Of My Nites. His Name Was Beeing Garl And He Was One Of My Best Nite And He Even Got Spechel Armer And A Spechel Wepon Named The Dragonbonecrusher! And So I Said "Garl Get OVer Hear I Need A Status Report On Are Progress In The Battel!" And Garl Came Over And Said "Sir Thier Kicking Us In Are Buts And We Shuld Reetreet There To Manie!!!" And I SAid "No Dont Give Up Men!" Verey Loudly So All Of Them Culd Heer Me. And Than I Did A Hugemongus Chardger Spinner Cut Into The Crowd Of Mini SlenderMens And Killed 100 Of Them Scarey Evil Guys But Thier Where Still So Manie!!! And I Kept Fiteing And Than I Got Backstabed By A Mini Slender Man And I Didnt Die Or Get Woonded Much But Worried Bicause They Got Throo My Difenses.... I Blasted A Huge DragonsSlayers Magic Into The Crowd It Cleered All The Mini Slender Mens Away From My Nites And I Said "We Need To Leeve Actualie Men! Thier Are Two Manie Of Them!" And We Ran So Fast Back To The Time River And I BLasted A Huge Ball Of DragonsSlayers Magic Into The Walls By The Time River And Blocked Off The Time River From The Renesanse Times And Also Used More MAgic To Make A Big Magic Barrier Beehind The Rubbel. I Fell Too The Ground From All The Magic And Fiteing So Exausting! Im Getting To Old For This!!! And I SAdi To My DragonsSlayers Nites "There Now Those Stooped Mini Slender Mens Are Trapped Hear Comeing Hear Was A Bad Idea! Can I Have A Deathkilled And Woonded Report?" Garl Said "Hey Sir We Lost 2 Of Are Men And All Of The Other Nites Are Wooded But Not Me Bicause Of My Armer Hahahhaahah Anyway We Shuld Leeve And Were Are We Going Next?" I Said "I Dont No Hold On Lets Do A Blog Post First...

No comments:

Post a Comment