Monday, September 17, 2012

MidEvil Times................... part 5 ops i mean part 4 hahahahahahahah

i no you want more of this music ahhahahahhaahhah Andre said to we guys of saveing the whole wide world and galexy and yooniverse Me and Yoolissees and Hefestus "ok give to me guy of forging weapons or a blacksmith as would be said them thier wepons ill make them ohso much greatekselent better and now lets follow me over on to that forj under my cassel hear" and folowed him out of that there trialing arena of fake fiteing as a trial of are battleings and wining the trial and folowed him to the mane part of the DragonsSlayers Nites Cassel and Andre leaded we to the bottom down maney stairs and at the bottom was a bighuge firy forj and lotso dragons bones next to it that firy forj and he who is of beeing Andre took Hefestuss Sooperstriker Anvilhamer and smashed into it with his dragons bones and lots of firy forj fire into it and made it ohsowaymuchekselent powerfuller and DragonSlayers stronger  so now its a DragonsSlayer Sooperstriker Anvilsmasherhamer and than he smashed dragon bones and firy forj fire into Yoolisseess riffel and next he took my sored and miror combo of deth and also kiling maney bad guys and took my sored and threw it away. and he gave me the so oh much more powefuller Evilbadguygetridofer and then Andre said "ALEXSHELPER can I see youre miror?" and Me said "yes hear it is" and Andre smashed my miror into dragon bones and firy forjes fires and it got bigger and to be also the big size and shape of a sheeld and he said "there now it can block dragon damage better and hey guys can i join to youre kwest of saveing everyhting and all of the hole wide yooniverse?" and i said "hold on i need to think let me tipe this all up on a blog post" so i am sitting in this hear place with my computer anned tipeing and thinking of it his kwestshun of joining to are groop........

No comments:

Post a Comment