Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Talking To That Chuck Guy...

Wee Finallie Got Away To The Secret Base Of That Chuck Guy And I Said "Woo So Thanks And I Have A Qwestshun Why Are You Fiteing The Slenderspirasy Its So Danjerus!" He Said "I Want To Prtoect Are World From Teeranie Of Slender Prezidents And Im So Good A Misshuns And Fiteing Bicause I Used To Be A Spie For The Govverment But I Said They Where Giveing It Enuff Of It To Me And So I wEnt Rogue And Bicause I New They Where In On Slenderspirasy Beefour Anyone New Of It..." I Said "Yeah DGIIHELPER Aand Me And Others Guys Figgured It Out To A Wile Ago And Its So BAd!" Chuck Said "Ok Want To Help Me Onto My Next Prodgect Of Fiteign To The SLenderspirasy?" I Said "Ok Wahts Youres Plan?" He Said "Were Guna Megainfiltraet A Secret Slenderops Base And Steeal So Secret Wepon Of Thier Blueprints For It And Use It To Fite Agenst Them" I Or Nown Andre The Blacksmith Said "Ohkay Or Also A Cuntrakshun Of Oh And Okay Hhahahahahahha We Can Do This Plan Lets Go To Thier!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment