Thursday, October 18, 2012

Chucks Secret Plans...

Argg I Keep Fergetting TMusic!!he Chuck Looked Around In His Bag And Took Out A Fake Can Of Moster Raid And He Put It In My Hand He Said "Let ME Eksplane To Yoo My Secret Plan Sorrie By The Way For This But It Will Help The SlenderRisistense So Much Yoo See I Needed To Get This Monster Raid But I Cudnt Figger Out How To GEt It Without Getting The Sylent Alarm Triped So I Deevized My Plan Or So You Now Hear It Is - I Needed A Fall Guy Or Nonw Guy To Get Blamed And That Was You Hahhaahahah Sorrie If You Make It Out Join Us Guys In The Slenderresistense Or MAybee Not Bicause Youll Get Killed To Death By Torchure Of The Bad Guys Sorrie And Oh Say Hi Too The Cheef Of SlenderVestigateshuns For Me Hahhahahahahahahah!" And Chuck Grabed A Parashute  And Jumped Out The So Hi Up Window Outside Valt Room I Herd Gards Comeing And New I Had To Move So Fast So I Used Up All  My Strength Threw The Stun And Got A Anti Stun Pill From My Pocket And Ate It And Was BEtter I Threw Away The Fake Monster Raid So I Was About To Parashute Out The Window Wen The Cheef Of SlenderVestigateing Polise And Her Gards  Smaeshed Threw A Door I Said "Oh Hi There Chuck Says Hi" And I Blasted DragonsSlayers Magic Into The Seeling Abuv Them And They All Got Traped Beeneeth The Rubbel But Not Kiled And I Said "Sorrie But Your All Evil Servents Of Prezident Slender But Dont Worrie Ill Save You From Tearanny!" And I PArashuted Down To The Bottom Of The Bulding And I Said "Ok Time To Invsetigaet Those Slenderresistanse Guys And Do Surveylense On Them Hold On I Need Help Ok Ill Call Garl........"

No comments:

Post a Comment