Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Infiltraeting Into The Slenderops Or Nown As Slender Oprativs Base...

I Red Of The MEthod Of BRakeing Into Bases That DIGIHELPER And The Other Guys Used And So Me And Chuck Used That Bicauz Chuck Was A Spie In USed To Be Times And He Had Aksess To Secret Qwiet C5 Sploder Bombs And He Put Them Onto The Wall And HE Took Out His Masheen Pistols Now With Stelther Silensers And Said "Ohkay Hahahhah Cuntrakshun Be Qwiet And Get Into Cover Wile I Splode This C5" And Than He Sploded It And We Entered Into The Base And Or Nown As Breeched Into The Base By Some Guys And Wee Saw Gards But Chuck Shot Them With His Mac 10es Or His Masheen Pistols Into The So Dumb Gards Fase And His Gore And Branes Went Into The Wall Hahahhahaha And I Chardged Into Too Other Gards And Cut Them Into For Hahahahha And I Said "Ok Lets Do This And Also Find To The Wepon!" And We Ran Throo The Base And Stelth Hid From Gards Utill We Got To A Elevater And I Said "Wate I Looked To The DigiSlayer Blog And They Got Thier ELevator Cut In Thier Digi Times And So LEts Not Takek The Elveter Lets Take The Stares!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So We Jumped Into The Starecase And But Thier Were So Many Gards And Chuck Said "So Grate Idea You Dumb!" And So I Said "They Saw Us And Lets Go Into Fiter Battel Mode!" And I Blasted DragonsSlayer MAgic Two Too Of Them Guys And Took Them Out And They All Of Them Started Shooting To Us And We Ducked Beehind Cover And Chuck Said "Hear Take This And Fite Back To Them With It" And He Gave Me A Mac 10 And We Started Shooting To The Slenderops And But Maney Minuts Later I Said "Thier Are To Maney Of Them So Hold On I Have A Plan And I Used My DragonsSlayers MAgic To MAke A Huge Pro Tecshun Sheeld Al Around Of His Bodie And Also But It Slowed Hi mDown Alot And I Gave Him His Mac 10 Back And I Said "Kick There Buts To Nonliveing!!" And He Stomped Out Onto The Stares And Shot Onto All The Bad Guys To Deth And Thier Bullettes Rickosheyed Off Of HIm Wehn They Hit.And So He Got Them All To Ded And Said "Ohkay Hahahhah Follow Me..." And The Spell Wore Off And He Wnet Up The Stares To The Top Floor And We Got To A Room With Too SLenderOps In Of It And Chuck Said "Ohkay Hahahhaha We Are Hear Lets Do This And He Shote Both Of Them Guys In The Heds And We Got To A Vault On The Other Side Of The Room. He Took Out A Spechel Contaner And Siad "My Secret Tacktic Of Using Thermyt To Brake Locks Now Stand To Back"And He Melted The Lock And We Got Into The Valt And I Saw It It Was A Can... I Said "Wahts In the Can? " He Said "Its 'Monster Raid - Kills Bigbad Enemys Ded' And Its Waht We Came Heer For! HelpM e Get It Out!" And We Got It Out Of It's Case And Chuck Said "Hahahhaha Thanks! And Also So Sorrie For This!" And He Shot Me With A Stun Gun And I Fell Down To The Ground...

i or nown as DIGIHELPER posted this for Andre bicasue he coudnt....

No comments:

Post a Comment