Thursday, October 11, 2012

On The Run Of Them!!!

Wops I Allmost Forgot To Put Myoosic Inn This On To!1!

I Was Runing From The Thier Armeys Of Slender And I Thote I Got Away And I Went "Wew Glad Thoes Guys Are Gone And I Got Away" But Than I Herd A Sound Beehind Me And I Turned And I Saw A Slendermon! The Slendermon Said "Frainken Slenre T Haf Digtal Tentcla Soup Monster Chair Guy Or As Yoo Called Him Last Time Bicause You Didnt See The Chare You So Stooped Frankinslender The Haf Digitle Tentcle Soper Monsre And Frainken Slenre T Haf Digtal Tentcla Soup Monster Chair Guy Called A Hit Onto You And So Im Heer To Kill You And Preepaire For Battelings!" And Than Three More Slendermons Jumped Down From The Roof Tops And Took Out Slender Soreds And Ran Too Me Wile The First Slendermon Of Apeering Blasted A Haf Digital Blast Into Me But I Bloked It With My Sheeld And I Attaked To One Of The Slendermons And He Blocekd It And The Other Slendermon Tryed To Back Stab Me But I Was Two Qwiker Then Him And I Smaeshed His Sored To Peeses With Mine Sored The Dragonsevilnessdestroyer And Than He Was As Called A Siting Duck Hahahaha So I Tryed To Finish Him But The First Slendermon Of Apeering Had Gotted His Sored Out And Stabed Me And It Hurt Way So Much But I Was Ok And DragonsSlayers Magic Blasted Too Of The Slendermons Too Nun Life With It And Than It Was Just Me And The First One..... He Striked To Me But I Bloked It And Cut A Big HArd Slaesh Into His Chest And He Rored With His Pane And Cut At Me So Verey Fast And It Triked Me And He Allmost Got Me But Than A Masked Slender Fiter Guy That Had Seen The Fite Shot Down The Slendermon With His Duel Masheen Pistols And Said "Hye Im Chuck Wee Dont Have Much Time Follow Me!!!" And So Wee Ran Away...

No comments:

Post a Comment