Friday, October 19, 2012

Shuld I Help To The Slenderrisistense Well See...

We Where Wateing In The Car And Waching That Thier Slenderrisistense House And Wehn I Herd A Nock Onto The Window Of The Car I Looked Out Of WIndow And Saw Chuck Point A Gun For Us! He Said "Oh Its You Andre I Thote You Were Slenderspirasy Spie Waching My Place Come Inside" I Said "Ok" I Got Out Of Car And Pucnhed To Face Of Chuck And Me Said "Dont Trie That So Bad Stuff Agen Or You Being Sorrie Of It!" And Chuck Said "Ok Sorrie Thier Andre!" And All Three Of Us Peepel Went To Inside... Garl Said To Chuck "You Allmost Got My Leeder Of The DragonsSlayers Nites Killed To Death Why Shuldnt I KillY ou?" He (Or Noewn To Be Chuck By Most Peepel Hahahaahaha) Said "Ive Got A Job For You Guys" I Said "Oh So A Job For Leeveing Us For Dieing?" Chuck Said "No This Time All Were Doing Is Strikeing A So Big Blow To The SLenderspirasy And President Slender" Me Said " Ok Wahts Youre Plan You Jerk?" Chuck (Or Nown As He Haahahahahhaahhaha) Said "Were Guna Brake Into A Amrrys Base And Rade It With Are Rebels And In A So Huge Battel With Exploshuns And Akshun And Other Stuf Are You Of Joining Us?" I Said " Ill Have To Think About It" Chuck Said "Be Takeing Of Your Time We Wont Start Untill We Get Youre Anser...." Garl Said "Lets Get Back To Midevil Times Think About This... If We Deeside Of Yes We Can Bring Troops..." I Said "Yea I Agree Of It Or Your Sayings Rite Thier" So We Traveled To The Time River

No comments:

Post a Comment