Friday, October 19, 2012

Midevil Times Partviii Hahahahhahahahhahhahha

I Got To A War Wageing On In Front Of My Cassel Of DragonsSlayers Nites! So Maney Dragon Worshipers Fiteing Agenst My Nites! As If Thats Not  Beeing    Bad Enuff Thier Was A Dragon That I Saw Swoop Down From The Sky And Eat Up One Of My Nites! I Blasted DragonsSlayeers Magic At It But It GOt Away! Ricard The Second In The Commend Magician Sogood Nite Guy Whoo I Left In Chardge Came Up To Me! He Said "Dragon Worshipers Got  All Their Troops Together For Fiteing At Us!" I Said "And Even A Dragon!" Ricard Said "Yeah!" And We All Had To Jump Beehind A Rock To Avoid Dragon Fire! I Said "Hold On Im Going To Kill That Dragon To Death!" I Wated For The Dragon To Swoop Down And I Slashed For His Head To Stop Him From Eating A Nite! And Than I Jumped To His Back And Did A Shockwave Magic Slash And Made Him Bleed! So Much And Than Chardged SoStrongCloseRangeBlaster Magic And Blasted It Too His Wooned And The Dragon Roared So Loud Than Died! Garl Yelled From Acros The Battel Feeld "Andre There Reetreeting!" And I Said "Woo Good!"
Than All The Nites Cheered So Loud! Me And Garl Went Over To Ricard And I Asked Him "How Did This Started And Not Stopping!" Ricard Said "A Dragon Attaked At Us And We Kiled It To Deth And It Was A Sooper Spechel Leeder Dragon Not The Onlie Leeder But One Of The Leeder Dragons So They Got Mad And Attaked To Us!" I Said "Hmm Ohkay Hahhahahaha"

No comments:

Post a Comment