Friday, October 26, 2012

Midevil Time Partix

Are Runing To The Dragons Worshipers Base.... Are Getting Thier...... Are Fiteing.... I Yelled At Over Too My DRagonsSlayers Nites Of Beeing Magicians "Fire!" Them Guys And Ricard Blasted So Much Magic Of The DragonsSlayers Onto The Dragons Worshipers Untill They Was All Tired Of Shuteing There Magic And Than I Yelled "Maylay Fiter Stricer Forse Go!" And Me And Garl And The Maylay Fiters Chardged To The Battelings We Let Out Of Are Mouths And Voicses A Batteler Crie Like "ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!" And Started Are Stabeing And Slashing Assalter! We Cut Open So Manie Of Them And But Garl Smaeshed Them Up Hahhahhahahah And Than Wile Are Fiteing Was Happened Ricard Ran Up To Me And Said "The Magicers Are Reddy!" And I Said "Ok Lets Go!" And I Ran Over To The Magicers With Ricard And Yelled "Vortekser Swirreling Assalt Of Magic!" And We All And We Is Also Me MAde A Huge Magic Vorteks Of DragonsSlayers MAgic And I Yelled "Maylayers Fall Back To Beeing Beehind ME And All Magicers March On To Forword Place!" And We All Martched  Are Vorteks Forword And Kiled A So Hole Huge Amont Of The Dragons Worshipers To Dead Death And Destrukted And But Than All The Magicers Got So Tired Of Magicing So Hard And I Yelled "Maylayer Chardge For It!" And Me And Garl And The Maylayers Chardged To Battel And Started Cutting Them Up And We Had Kiled Up To Dead Haf There Armie! I Herd The Leeder Of Theyre Armie Of Dragon Worshipers Named Allant Said "Bring Out Are First Protekter Gardian Dragon!" And I Yelled To My DragonsSlayers Nites "Ill Get The Dragon You Maylayer Guys Fite The Dragon Worshipers And The Magicers Fite From Distenses Not Close If Your Strength And Not Week Come BAck!" And A LArge Huge Blue Dragon Bursted Down Form The Skie And Onto The Battelfeeld. I Blasted Magic Into It's Fase And Yelled "Follow Me So Dumb Idiot!" And Ran For My Getting Him To Away From My Nites The Dragon Ran So Fast To After Me And I Got To A Plase Away And Than I Turned To Over To The Dragon And Battel Cry Yeled "AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH" And Cut To The Dragon But It Doged To Away From My Sored The Dragonsevilnessdestroyer  And Brethed Fire To At Me And Missed But Not MIssed Bicause I Used Of My Sheeld To Block The Firer Attak And I Than I Made A So Huge Magic Spike From The Ground Into The Big Dumb Dragon Tried To Jump But It's Wing Still Got Hit By The MAgic And It Roared In It Pane Of Herting And I Hached Up A Idea And Blasted A Other MAgic Spike From Under The Neeth Of The Ground Into His Other Wing And The So Dumb Dragon Was All Pined Down I Said "Hahhahahahahahhahahhahahahah" And Chardged My Dragonsevilnessdestroyer Up For A Huge Ground Smaesher Magic Blast Attak And Smashed It To The Ground And Shockwave Blast Magic Came Out And Slashed The Dragon To Too Peeses And Blood and Guts Everywere And I Herd Allant Yell "Kwikly The Other Dragon To Attak Andre To Nonliveing!" And A Other Dragon Started Fliing To Me And I Yelled To The Peepel Of My Side "Keep Stronghard Fiteing!" And I MAde A Huge Magic Blast Into My Hand And Wated For The Dragon The Dragon Tried To Chardge Slam Into Me But I Blasted It's Wings Off To Obliveeun And It HAd To Fite At Me Onto The Ground I Said "Hahhahahhhaha" And Swunged To It But It Cote The Blade With The Claws Of IT And It Slashed At Me Two So Fast And I Codnet Get My Sheeld Up And It Hit Me So HArd And I Didnet Dy Bicause Of My Armer And I Droped My Sored And Sheeld Bicause Of The Hit The Dragon Started Waking To Me And Chardged Up Fire And Was About To Blast Me But Than A Plain Flew By Above Us And It Had Some Of My Magicers In It! They All Blasted So Much Magic To The Dragon And Kept IT Pined Down And Herted IT Wile I Got My Sored And Than I Attaked At It To Nunliveing With My Dragonsevilnessdestroyer And Than The Plain Landed And Out Of It Came The Spy Guy Chuck! Chuck Said "Ok Are We Now Even And Will You Help Me Agenst The Slenderspirasy?" But Than A Dragons Worshipers Magic Blast Came By Us And I Said "Can We Talk About This After the Battel?" And Chuck Said "Ok"
This Post Is Ohso Long Ill Continue It Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment