Wednesday, May 9, 2012

the slenderservent

today i got a messege fore being on my youtube of my vlogging adventures (the name in fullness of my vloggering channel is IAMTHESLENDERSLAYERREADER) it said "ive got clues of to being in the slenderspiracy come meet me at the park" so i desided to go to the park at that night. wen i got to that place that is the park he said "im going to kill of your body dead for being to try to help theslenderslayer and alex and theslendersage and ragnawarrior and all of those guys being on the good side!" i said "my flury of fistpunching will stop you evil slenderservent!" and i fote for him. he took his sored and attaked me but i was veryreely quick i punched to be dead i wonder wear this proxie slenderservent of prezidentslender came from being... something vary fishy is the goings on in this hear wolrdofslender...

ALEX'SHELPER

No comments:

Post a Comment