Wednesday, May 30, 2012

megarikefurerhimler

i asked of megarikefurerhimler "how did you turn to this badevil monster of killing many people in this crazy world that is being before the worldofslender" he said "me and my vereygud frend and megafurer hitler were killing of maney lots of joos to fuel are megajooburner we had a pipe comeing out from them that conekted to us and gave us mega energys... now preepair for your ultimet demeyes!"
megarikefurerhimler charged to me and brought of a energybattelsored from thin air and slashed at me with it sherlock homes shot to himler and said "hey ill fite him reel hard you summon help!" i said "ok ill get who i can get to heklp of us" i stated to use my richooel fone to get guys that can be onto the side we are on and the first guy and tir a god of norseing anserd my call when i told him of are sichuashun he attached a biggrate sored to his mising hand stump and pored time river juice onto his head after that he made to be next to me i said "wo how did that hapen to you?" he said "ill tell to you that things later now lets fite!" and tir made his sored burst to flames and charged to slash of megarikefurerhimler i folowed to him with my sored out of it's holding. with a megabig flureyhailrane of slashes and also maney bullets we hurt the megarikefurer himself verybadley but he had tricks up of his sleave he took out a badburning oven and put it on tir trying to take of his megagodpowers but tir was two strong and had his powers deestoy of the oven bufour it took his powers away. than himler sprayed gas at us to thry and kll us like joos but where much beterly powerful to joos and it dint kill us and shelock got a shoot onto himler he said "ow my hurtingness you did of me you varybad guy sherlock hey figure this out mistureedetektive how quickly you can be dead from this!!!!" and he shot blue megaeyebeems from his eyes wich hit sherlock and loked very bad and paneful. tir said "ill use my godful powers to defend and heel to him you fite himler all bye youslef!" i said "ok make sure he isnet dead for alltimes!" and ran to fite megarikefurerhimler iswung my blade in the way that is of ihimler and he blocked to it with his megaenergyfiteingsored and shot gas at me i got to a diferent place and that was not gassed and said "hahahaha your so bad for this i am laffing so hard and much" and he got angrie and made a misstake that let me stab him it hurt him much so he said "ok thats being it im going to show to you my verytrooley trootrooform or to known as also sooperdooperrikefurerhimler!!!!" and he got togehter many lots of enurjy pertikels together in his bodie and used of the to transform into a beast. tir and sherlock where done of the heelings and joined me agen to fite this new and danjeros fo me and shelock homes and the nors god tir have to do of a lot of work to fite this badevil now... i hope we dont die.

No comments:

Post a Comment