Thursday, May 10, 2012

the next servent helps of me... by beeing verytruleystupid and leeveing his computer on hahahahahah but he got away.....

this guy lied to me into my face to get my post gone of the bored he seams to be of the slenderspiracy and mabee also for being a proxie pezidentslanderthoolooservent. so i backtraced of his account and went for him in quebec with my ohsofast teleportal i found him for being in his house and attaked of him with my flury fist punches. he was veryslitely close to deth and i asked of him "were are you getting the orders for thrying to stop the resiestenance" he said "ill never tell to you my leeders evil guy slenderthooloo will crush for all of you" than he vanished into thin oksygen. i serched in his house in quebec a country of theworldofslender and i found a email on that computer of his that was saying of "stop ALEX'SHELPER the guy who is trying to get of our slenderspiracy to stop and when its done and over with for all reel times come meet me in ancient rome a time in the past get hear throo using for the time river" he didnt sine of it so i didnt no whoo he is but one things for veryreal sure im going to kill him to being dead... im going to the times of rome being reely good and not falling...

ALEXSHELPER

No comments:

Post a Comment